NV200 bank note validator accepts bank notes up to 85mm wide and standard industry bar codes.
The unit can accept notes at acute angles in all four ways as auto-centering technology straightens notes before reading.
NV200 is a secure and field proven bank note validator. With a lockable, removable cashbox that can hold up to 1000 notes it is ideal for global high volume applications. Triple lock capability comprises of a lock on the validator head to secure the head to the main unit and two locks located on the actual cashbox.
An add on recycler unit (SMART Payout) is available to allow mixed denomination note recycling.
- USB on-board
- Accepts and stacks notes in just 3 seconds
- Power supply 12VDC +/- 10%
- Simple and advanced programming
- using a PC, handheld unit or Atmel Dataflash Card
- Optical and mechanical anti-strimming devices
- Cashbox capacity: 500 or 1000 street grade notes
- Weight: 3.0kg
- Supporting all standard protocols
- Compact dimensions: 114x217x298mm
- New Operational Manual Available – Click Manual
- Dataset availability: full listing on our website
- Two bezel width options: 82mm or 85mm.
- Metal bezel option
- Secure unit – triple lock capability
PULSE ,RS232,MDB,BINAR,SIO,PARALLEL,CC TALK, ID022, ID003